Curious George's Dictionary Preview FREE APPFree Apps for Curious George's Dictionary Preview iphone
Locate many of free iphone/ipad apps for Curious George's Dictionary Preview.
Curious George's Dictionary Preview FREE APP
National Parenting Publications Awards
The world's most curious monkey investigates new words in this lite of the fully interactive picture dictionary for young children. Both entertaining and educationally sound, it features charming illustrations and reflects recent research in early childhood literacy. Children can navigate from A to Z with simple swipes and taps, through nearly six hundred words (this preview version lets you sample letters A to C).
Watch the video on YouTube: keyword \Curious George's Dictionary\
- Scroll back and forth along the alphabet menu. Tap the picture to hear the letter or section read aloud, and tap the blue letter box to go there.
- On each vocabulary page:
- Swipe left and right for new words in alphabetical order.
- Tap the blue house (top right) to return to the main alphabet menu.
- Tap the screen to hear the word read aloud.
- Tap the blue letter box (bottom right) to bring up a secondary menu bar. Scroll left and right along the bar to skip quickly to different words. Tap the box again to hide.
- "How To" is an illustrated user's guide to the application.
- "Learn," an illustrated story, shows George learning to look up words in his dictionary, drawing children in while introducing them to dictionary skills.
- "Numbers," "Quantities," "Colors & Shapes," and "Opposites" present thematic vocabulary groupings with whimsical illustrations.
Note: This app is a large multimedia experience. For best results, reboot your device after download. We will make periodic updates to address known issues. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical problems before posting a review.
About Houghton Mifflin
Boston-based Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company is a global education leader and the world's largest publisher of educational materials for pre-K-12 schools. The Company publishes a comprehensive set of best-in-class educational solutions, ranging from research-based textbook programs to instructional technology to standards-based assessments for students and educators. The Company also publishes an extensive line of reference works and award-winning literature for adults and young readers. With origins dating back to 1832, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt combines its tradition of excellence with a commitment to innovation. To learn more about Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, visit www.hmhpub.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. For more, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
There are more than 200,000 iphone/ipad apps for just about any category you can think of.
We belive for every paid app out there there is a equivalent free app that can be downloaded from itunes free of charge. If you do not like that app you can always uninstall it without paying for it or worring about losing the money you paid for app you do not use.
Use the free apps to see if you like it before purchasing the more expensive versions.
- There are thousands of iphone developers you daily release free iphone apps.
- Explore different apps with free iphone apps and see if you like it before you pay for it.
- Just like trial software for non mobile operating system, free iphone apps let you explore similar tools before you purchase the more expensive version.
- For those of you looking for particular app specific to a professional decipline search apps by Apps Popular Among Professions.