Free iphone Apps for Baby Monitors
Locate thousands of free iphone/ipad apps for Baby Monitors.
Baby Monitors FREE APPS
By Sensticreleased on:2009-05-25T04:44:01Z
** UPDATE ** Connection issue on iOS 4 has been fixed. Please update the app to the latest version. 7/3/2010.
"Air Cam Live Video for the iPhone and iPod touch is a great application for viewing your live webcam feeds over local, Wi-Fi or 3G and EDGE networks..." --- Macword (Feb 18, 2009)
* If you were using earlier version of Air Cam, and is having trouble after the latest iPhone updates, please download and install the latest Air Cam for Windows/Mac on your computer from http://www.senstic.com --- (Jul 13th, 2009)
Air Cam lets you view live video feed (and optionally, audio) from your iSight webcam (or any compatible external webcam) for Mac or Windows directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch using your home Wi-Fi networks.
Need to have a baby monitor or a nanny cam? Set up your iSight webcam in the baby's bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby with your iPhone/iPod Touch without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there? Use Air Cam to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room. Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn Air Cam into a home surveillance system. Simply point your webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video feed on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
* Continuous video and audio feed.
* Compatible with most internal and external USB webcams.
* Support multiple webcam connections.
* Volume, frame rate and sync control directly from your device.
* Take snapshots of the video feed and save them into iPhone's photo library.
* Support remote video recording.
* Support motion detection, motion triggered recording, and motion triggered email notification.
* Support "hidden mode" that allows discrete monitoring, and auto-start when your computer starts.
* Support both Mac and Windows.
* Free future update for life.
** IMPORTANT: To ensure your webcam is compatible, please download and install our Mac or Windows software first. Make sure the software works correctly on your system BEFORE purchasing Air Cam on iTunes.
Software download site is: http://www.senstic.com/iphone/aircam/aircam.aspx
Please read carefully of the following requirement before purchasing Air Cam:
1."tA desktop or laptop running Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (previous OS X versions are not supported) or Windows XP/Vista with compatible internal or external webcam.
2."tA shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your iPhone/iPod Touch.
3."tDownload and run the free Mac or Windows software from http://www.senstic.com/iphone/aircam/aircam.aspx to stream your video feed.
By Pointer Software Systems, Ltd.released on:2011-01-18T04:37:45Z
**** Free for Limited Time ****
Baby M" is an application for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that is meant to monitor and record your baby and the sounds and noises around him or her. It can also try to help you pacify the baby.
This is the first version of the software and until we release our next version which is going to be much better, we are giving it away for free!
Baby M does not claim to be, nor intends to be, a complete substitution for human monitoring of your sleeping child. However, it endeavors to enable you to continue your chores in close proximity of the nursery.
Basically, "Baby M" attempts to assist you by playing an sound clip, like a lullaby, for soothing the baby. This sound clip is triggered when the baby cries or makes noise which is louder than a threshold you determine.
By Softopinion Group Corporationreleased on:2010-03-15T07:08:49Z
"BabySight Free" only works within the same local area network.
BabySight is a baby monitor application that makes parents' life easier by allowing you to monitor your baby and children through a Wi-Fi local area network. BabySight uses external or built-in web-cameras on your Mac or PC(Public Beta) to stream video and sound onto your iPhone or iPod Touch. BabySight has a night vision feature, which remotely enables the whole Mac screen white in order to brighten the room enough to see what's going on. BabySight also takes music from your iTunes library and can play his/her favorite lullabies remotely from your iPhone or iPod touch.
3.x series does not work properly with former BabySight Desktop applications. Please make sure you re-download and use the latest BabySight Desktop application (v3) from our website.
BabySight is a great day and night iPhone/iPod touch application for monitoring your children. Let's say, for example, you are hosting friends, and the kids are playing in the basement. BabySight lets you check on the kids from upstairs by simply taking the iPhone/iPod touch out of your pocket and viewing their activities without being interrupted.
- Baby monitor-like interface
- Choice of either a pink or blue color skin
- Easy to use
- Lets you view video/audio streaming remotely
Additional features are available with the paid versions.
- (Lite/Full version) Works great also at night with the night vision feature
- (Lite/Full version) Plays lullabies from your iTunes library
- (Full version) Works with external WiFi networks
BabySight CANNOT run as an independent iPhone application, and it MUST be running with BabySight Desktop, a free desktop application. This requires you to download it from:
At this moment, BabySight Desktop officially works with Intel Mac (OS X 10.5.6 or later) ONLY.
However, we are currently releasing a public beta for Windows OS. To participate in this beta testing, please visit this page:
Please visit http://www.softopinion.com/apps for more information.
You can follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/BabySight
If you have any trouble getting BabySight to work, please visit our support forum. Please be advised that we have no way of contacting you when you ask for help in customer reviews.
By Maymudes Bros.released on:2009-12-19T09:10:06Z
CloudCam*Free transforms your iPhone into a remote camera. displaying the pictures your iPhone camera takes in on a local network viewable with any web browser.
It's ultra sleek and simple to use user-interface makes it easy to share visual moments with anyone on your local network.
You can also adjust the image quality and size in the iPhone settings module.
Examples of use;
Watch what's happening in your kitchen from your office.
Spy on co-workers at their desks at work while your at your desk.
Prop your iPhone up to look out a window and see what's happening outside from your desktop computer.
The possibilities are endless.
The professional version, CloudCam allows for web-based sharing. And generates a unique web-address for you to share with co-workers, friends and family at the touch of a button. Check it out!
By BitMethodreleased on:2010-01-09T12:40:45Z
Eat Sleep gives you a speedy and intuitive way to track totals and trends in your baby's eating, sleeping, and diaper habits. Try Eat Sleep with this ad-supported, fully-funcional lite version. If you choose to purchase the full version, all of the entries from Eat Sleep Lite will be quickly and easily imported.
Instead of bugging busy parents with timers and schedules, Eat Sleep provides a fast and easy way to enter details when you finally get that quiet moment. Simply click Eat, Sleep, or Diaper and zip through the convenient menus to enter your information quickly, no typing required. You can track all of the important data in your baby's day with just a few quick taps of your thumb. Now that's convenient!
Flip through a combined view of each day or check baby's eating, sleeping and diaper information in a combined format. Eat Sleep gives you peace of mind at a glance knowing that everything is on track and baby is happy, sleeping, and well fed.
- Track sides and minutes for breastfeeding.
- Track ounces for bottle feeding.
- Track baby's sleeping patterns with easy menus that help jog your memory and quickly enter blocks of time.
- Simple options and no calendars to mess with. Select roughly when baby started sleeping and about how long, and the app does the rest!
- Track wet diapers, dirty diapers, or both.
- Breastfeeding? Know for sure your baby is getting enough to eat by tracking diaper changes and contents.
- No messing with timers at 4am! Enter the information when it's convenient to you. Eat Sleep will help you keep track when you have time.
- Clean and attractive design. No digging around in menus and options to see what's going on with your baby's eating, sleeping, and diaper habits. Dive right in and start tracking!
- One click interface! You can access everything in Eat Sleep with just your thumb - handy for busy moms with their hands full.
By Jonas Lindblomreleased on:2010-08-28T06:49:00Z
Dead simple, easy to use Baby Monitor for the iPhone. Select a phone number from your address book and place your iPhone running BabyMon in the same room as your sleeping baby. When the baby wakes up and starts making noise, BabyMon will call your selected number and you can hear what is going on.
Compared to some other "Calling Baby Monitors" in the App Store, BabyMon:
- Is very simple to use, and contains only the bare essentials.
- Has robust noise detection, with three sensitivity levels.
- Prevents the iPhone from auto-locking, such that it will keep monitoring.
- Automatically resumes monitoring after an incoming phone call. ( You are advised to put your iPhone into silent mode though, such that your baby doesn't wake up :) )
- Is free to download and evaluate. You then you choose if/what you think it is worth to pay for BabyMon (starting from as little as the equivalent of USD 1) using In App Purchase.
- After an alert call has been made, you have to manually switch from the Phone App back to BabyMon to continue monitoring. Starting with iOS4, it does not seem possible to have a 3rd party app (like BabyMon) regain control after it has made a phone call. Hopefully this will change or a workaround can be found for a future update.
- Incoming SMS:es requires manual close. Trying to find a workaround.
BabyMon is only intended as an aid, not a replacement for real supervision of your baby!
BabyMon was developed by a proud father in need of a tool like this and has been extensively tested and tuned on own baby.
BabyMon is on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/BabyMon/153513617994695 . Connect to the page to receive updates and support.
By Duff Researchreleased on:2010-11-24T11:00:36Z
Pixtream turns your camera-equipped iPod Touch or iPhone into a wifi camera, allowing you to view and remotely grab high-resolution snapshots and capture HD video of anything you want to save.
Remotely control camera operations, including video recording, still image capture, and camera source (front and back cameras, if equipped)
Turn the iPhone 4 light on and off from the browser controls -- great for a baby monitor!
Blank the screen while streaming and recording -- perfect for a spy cam!
Pixtream supports a full suite of configurable image-taking features, including a delay timer for beginning streaming/recording/capture, and fully configurable timings for time lapse captures.
The Pixtream image stream is available on your local network on a port you select, with no concerns about streaming private images over the internet.
There are more than 300,000 iphone/ipad apps for just about any category you can think of including Baby Monitors you looking for.
We belive for every paid Baby Monitors app out there there is a equivalent free Baby Monitors app that can be downloaded from itunes free of charge. If you do not like that app you can always uninstall it without paying for it or worring about losing the money you paid for app you do not use.
Try out the free Baby Monitors apps to see if you like it before purchasing the more expensive versions of it.
- There are thousands of iphone developers daily release free iphone apps.
- Explore different Baby Monitors apps with free iphone apps and see if you like it before you pay for it.
- Just like trial software for non mobile operating systems, free iphone Baby Monitors apps let you explore similar tools before you purchase the more expensive version.
- For those of you looking for particular Baby Monitors app specific to a professional decipline search apps by Apps Popular Among Professions.
Baby Monitors Apps Users Comments