Free iphone Apps for Counting
Locate thousands of free iphone/ipad apps for Counting.
Counting FREE APPS
By Toddler Tools released on: 2009-07-18T09:45:34Z
Learning to count has never been so much fun.
Delight your preschoolers while encouraging cognitive and motor skill development.
From the makers of the very popular iphone app "Toddler ABCs" & "Toddler Music" comes the latest education game in the series "Toddler CountingLite ".
Toddler Counting Lite is a jungle adventure pack with counting from one to five.
This is a great portable application that can quickly be pulled out and enjoyed anywhere at anytime.
We hope you enjoy this app and look forward to your feedback and hearing your stories. Let us know how your kids use Toddler Counting and what you would like to see us do next.
By App-Zoo released on: 2009-12-10T05:49:18Z
Please try our new FREE app
Phonics - ABC and Words
1) Count me: count the number of times a particular object appears in a group of objects (for toddlers)
2) Trace me: Demonstrates how to write numbers with correct strokes.It also illustrates the tens and units place (with audio)
3) Fun number activities: connect-the-dots, mazes, spot the difference
4) Pop me: More fun and educational activities
- pop the balloon in ascending order of numbers
- pop the balloons in descending order of numbers
- pop odd balloons in order
- pop even balloons in order
- count by 2 and pop the balloons
- count by 3 and pop the balloons
- count by 5 and pop the balloons
- count by 10 and pop the ballons
By The Guys In The Booth released on: 2009-07-23T07:43:33Z
***Named "What's Hot" by Apple December 2010***
Perfect app for parents, teachers, babysitters, grandparents and anyone else looking to help a toddler or preschool-aged child learn to count to ten.
The app design is simple -- touch the screen to view an animation for each number from one to ten. Fun, friendly little ants march on to the screen and demonstrate the connection between the numeral, the word and the concept.
Counting Ants Lite is a great app for early learning - the best way to help your toddler practice counting to ten on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It's also a great way to introduce your kids to a foreign language.
Counting Ants Lite now features custom animations, support for HD retina display, and audio for both English and Spanish.
In addition, Counting Ants Lite now offers support for up to ten languages via in-app purchase including: Chinese, Japanese, Russian, French, Italian, Hungarian, Ukrainian and German.
///Please note: in-app purchase is used to make additional languages available. The purchase process is multi-step, triple tap locked to avoid accidental purchases.
Please let us know if there's another language you'd like to see added - we're excited to add support for more foreign languages and happy to take requests.
If you have any other feedback, please write a review and let us know what you think about Counting Ants Lite.
The Guys in the Booth are a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3
Categories: Early Learning, Counting, Numbers, Foreign Language
By GrasshopperApps.com released on: 2011-02-15T10:35:13Z
Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational iPad Apps for Kids :-)
Why Grasshopper Apps? We believe that educational apps should be ridiculously fun, immensely educational, and affordable for all.
Fortunately, hundreds of thousands of parents agree and have turned us into one of the hottest app developers for kids on the iPad.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 4 Years Old
Grasshopper Apps User Stories:
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
"I love this app. You can customize all the flashcards with your own voice plus add your own. My baby loves it and his older siblings had so much fun recording their voices to the animal flashcards along with silly animal sounds. It is probably one if the most fun baby apps available."
* A great and exciting introduction to learning numbers 1 to 20.
* Learn to count fingers, quantities (e.g. 5 apples), and learn to recognize your first numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.)
* Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
* Includes 100+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* 6 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
* 4 super fun game modes where you either match the picture to the words or the words to the pictures
* Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
* Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
* Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Medtronic Diabetes released on: 2010-08-04T10:44:59Z
Carbohydrate (Carb) counting is an essential skill for managing diabetes. Carb counting allows children with diabetes to eat a variety of foods, just like other kids, and increases their sense of control and confidence in managing their diabetes. For parents and caregivers, this is important in order to plan meals and help children maintain good blood sugar levels.
Let Lenny help you learn carb counting in a fun and easy way! Carb Counting with Lenny has two main sections:
LENNY'S FOOD GUIDE:
Lenny's Food Guide helps you learn carb values for many food items across the basic food groups. You can also customize the food guide by adding in your own favorite foods!
LENNY'S CARB GAMES:
Think you have mastered carb counting? Then take the Lenny challenge and test your knowledge with four interactive games. Be careful- games are timed and get progressively more challenging. You can also play against other users and enter competitions to win prizes. More information can be found on: www.medtronicdiabetes.com
Let Lenny help you learn carb counting and manage your diabetes the fun way.
- Learn carb values for many basic foods
- Customize the Food Guide by adding your own foods
- Test your carb knowledge using Lenny's fun, interactive games
- Compete for game high scores against players across the nation.
Note: Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of this application nor any contests, promotions, or similar programs that may be offered by Medtronic.
By Brain Counts released on: 2009-11-02T05:43:17Z
Ads Notice: There was an issue in the filtering of the ads at the Ad Network Center that allow non kid-friendly ads through. We have spoken to them and they have resolved it.
We apologize if any ads was inappropriate for kids. We are parents ourselves and don't want our kids to be exposed to this.
1) Featured in the "New and Noteworthy"
2) Featured on CBS EVENING NEWS:
3) Recommend by Educators and Parents
Teaches toddler and young kids VISUALLY and VOCALLY how to COUNT with fun animated animals and touch screen interactions.
NOTE TO PARENTS:
Knowing how to read is optional for this game. The game
is voice / audio driven by design. Please adjust the game
to fit your child's skill level in the setting area. Use
this as a teaching tool that makes learning how to count
fun and entertaining.
- Reading not required since the game is audio driven. Each question is spoken by a professional recorded voice for young kids.
- Synchronized animations to simulate natural counting habits.
- Touch the animals on the screen to hear the numbers being counted sequentially - develops early motor skills - very interactive to your child's touch.
- Hear the animals name as well as their natural sound. For instance, for the frog, the voice will say "FROG" followed by the sound "ribbett ribbett...". This develops early recognition of animals images to their names and to their sounds.
- 40 different animals and sounds to keep your child entertained while they learn.
- Progressively gets more challenging (higher numbers to count) as the child successfully completes every level.
- Positive reinforcement system for completing each level and unlocking virtual pets - this encouragement makes your child want to progress to higher levels to be rewarded.
*** Suitable for ages 2 and older.
By K12 Inc. released on: 2010-06-03T04:38:56Z
Counting Coins lets you practice working with U.S. pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. You can play in four modes:
(1) Match the Value: Try to make the same value as the coins shown using a different combination of coins.
(2) Make the Total: Use coins to make the total shown.
(3) How Many Cents?: Type the value of the coins shown.
(4) Show Values: Drag any amount of coins and show or hide the value.
Counting Coins was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, email email@example.com.
By Chello Publishing released on: 2010-10-15T03:41:24Z
This is the Carbohydrate and Calorie Counting App you have always wanted! The full version contains over 1200 food photographs so you can more easily judge the carbs and calories in your food and drinks than ever before!
You no longer need to weigh your food and do complicated calculations to figure out its carb & calorie content. Simply look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the correct portion size (up to 6 portion photos of each food!) and add it to the built-in Meal Calculator.
Each meal is saved into the integrated Calendar, so you can easily keep track of the carbs and calories you consume every day.
This revolutionary App is without doubt the best Carbohydrate and Calorie Counting App, as the photos make it so easy to use. It makes carb & calorie counting FUN!
The App is aimed at people with Diabetes, but it is also extremely useful for people who are counting calories and trying to lose weight.
========= Full Version Features =========
- Over 400 popular food & drink items.
- Over 1200 full-colour photos.
- Each photo clearly states the amount of Carbs, Cals and Weight of that portion.
- 15 Food Categories (Biscuits & Crackers; Bread; Breakfast; Cakes & Bakery Items; Desserts; Drinks; Fruit; Meals; Meal Accompaniments; Meat & Fish; Potatoes; Rice, Pasta & Grains; Snacks; Take-aways; Vegetables & Pulses).
- Each food has up to 6 portion sizes.
- Multiple wheel for items you are likely to have several of.
- Search function to easily find foods.
- Store a Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 3 Snacks per day.
- Shows you your Daily Totals for Carbs and Cals consumed each day.
- Calendar function to store and view past meals for up to 2 years.
- Ability to add your own foods (with custom Name, Carbs, Cals & Weight values).
- Comprehensive Instructions & Carb Counting Guide.
- Online mode (images are stored on a server to use less storage on your device).
- Offline mode (all images are downloaded to your device for use with no internet connection).
- Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
========== LITE Limitations ==========
Carbs & Cals LITE is exactly the same as the full version of Carbs & Cals, with the exception of the following limitations:
- There are only 30 food & drink items in the LITE version (the full version has over 400 food & drink items!)
- The Custom Food function is disabled in the LITE version (the full version allows you to add custom foods to your meal, entering values for Food Name, Carbs, Cals & Weight!)
========= Customer Feedback =========
(based on the popular book)
"Perfect in every way! Very very helpful and professional!!"
"This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!"
"A must for diabetics."
"Very useful for losing weight."
"Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often."
"Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting."
"Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help."
By K12 Inc. released on: 2010-06-03T04:38:44Z
Counting Bills & Coins lets you practice identifying and solving math problems with money. Count, match, and make change with coins up to quarters and bills up to $20. Practice money skills in five unique activities:
(1) Counting Money: Type the total of the coins and bills you see.
(2) Show Me the Money: Drag bills and coins to make the total shown.
(3) Making Change: Drag bills and coins to give customers change for their purchases.
(4) Matching Amounts: Make the amount shown by using a different combination of bills and coins.
(5) Show Values: Drag coins and bills to count up, and then check your answer.
Perfect for younger students who are just learning what pennies, nickels, and dollars are and for more advanced students who want to practice making change up to $99.
* Explore U.S. currency.
* Coins: 1"u00a2, 5"u00a2, 10"u00a2, 25"u00a2
* Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20
* Choose to work with coins only or coins and bills.
* Choose up to three difficulty levels to see front or front and back of money and solve more difficult problems.
Counting Bills & Coins was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Tantrum Apps released on: 2009-11-03T09:49:51Z
Number Peek Lite is a fun interactive way to teach your toddler their numbers. Count up to 8 in this fun educational game. When you tap each number, they curl up revealing that many of something. Tap the 7 and find 7 tomatoes, tap the 3 and see a 3 strawberries. A male or female voice then says the number along with what is being revealed, depending on which voice you prefer.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Number Peek Lite Version 2.0 Coming Soon!
Get the latest news from Tantrum Apps:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Features the following 8 high quality images: Monkey, Keys, Strawberries, Peppers, Fingers, Dice, Tomatoes, Eggs
By FunVid Apps LLC released on: 2010-04-08T01:06:35Z
Please note that this Lite Version only contains some of the coin combinations. For all of the coin combinations and maximum learning potential please get the Full Version of Coins Genius - Crazy Coin Counting Flash Cards Game For Kids.
Kids have fun learning to add coin values of pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters quickly and accurately with Coins Genius. Your child will soon become an expert at counting change without even realizing they are learning!
The fun begins with a 60 second game in which randomly chosen coin combinations (5, 6, or 7 coins) are displayed. The child must add up the coin values as quickly as possible and select the correct amount. Points are given for each correct answer. Be careful though, because penalties are given for incorrect answers. The Top 5 highest scores will be on the Leader Board to help track progress and motivate!
Kids can Challenge their friends and family to see who can reach the top of the Leader Board. Their speedy mastery of this important skill will make them a formidable foe for the top position.
You will be amazed at how quickly your child will master adding coin values using this fast paced format. It really works and is great fun!!!
By Pepper Stuff released on: 2008-10-15T12:00:52Z
"u2664"u2663 PLAY UP TO 12 HANDS AT A TIME, WITH THE BEST BLACKJACK GAME/SIMULATOR ON THE APPSTORE - WITH THE FULL GAME NOW PRICED AT 60% OFF! "u2666"u2661
[[ ALSO CHECK OUT OUR IPAD 7-HAND VERSION WHERE YOU CAN PLAY UP TO 28 HANDS AT A TIME - NOW ON SALE!!! ]]
Bet up to 3 hands at a time, and split them up to 3 times.
This game has NO SILLY GIMMICKS, and is a true to life BlackJack simulator.
The game engine behind this game has been used in live internet casinos and has been verified by the government it ran in. This is why many have called this game not just another BlackJack game but a BlackJack Simulator.
With an interactive learning mode, built-in bet cards, and many card counting systems you will learn to play BlackJack so you can win big when you visit a real casino.
"u2666 Hi-Res Retina Support for iPhone 4 / iTouch 4th Gen
"u2666 A career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
"u2666 Lots of stats including a full game log so you can see the last 500 moves you made and analyze how you can improve your game.
"u2666 Fully customizable game rules so you can tweak the engine to your local casino and play styles.
"u2666 A world-wide online leader board so you can see how you compare to other BlackJack players.
"u2666 A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
"u2666 Continuous Shuffle Machine (CSM) option, to simulate today's modern casinos.
"u2666 Over 10 Side-Bets such as Perfect Pairs, Match The Dealer, and more.
"u2666 40+ achievements to unlock ranging from simple to diabolical, you won't want to stop playing until you reach them all.
"u2666 Many card counting systems (including Red-7) to help you learn to count utilizing the True Count as well as a Count Action Card.
"u2666 A built-in help guide teaching you the rules of BlackJack as well as how to count cards. (In Help & Support)
"u2666 Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
"u2666 Optional CPU players to play alongside you.
"u2666 Alternative sound and art packs.
"u2666 E-Mail game logs to yourself for later analyzation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
".....Blackjack 3-hand edition is "the" blackjack game for the iphone or ipod touch ...." - iphone-journal.com
"Overall this game packs so much, that I am surprised it's on a portable device. .... This game is a must-have for any true BlackJack fan." - AppStoreBest.com [5/5 Stars]
"... The game plays very well ... also comes with an actual dealer to tell you what to do ... I'm actually surprised that this isn't a staple feature in every other BlackJack application." - appstoreapps.com
See theapppodcast.com video review:
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
Also try our other casino game "Sic Bo / Hi Lo", which is a ancient Chinese gambling game combining a bit of Craps and Roulette.
There are more than 300,000 iphone/ipad apps for just about any category you can think of including Counting you looking for.
We belive for every paid Counting app out there there is a equivalent free Counting app that can be downloaded from itunes free of charge. If you do not like that app you can always uninstall it without paying for it or worring about losing the money you paid for app you do not use.
Try out the free Counting apps to see if you like it before purchasing the more expensive versions of it.
- There are thousands of iphone developers daily release free iphone apps.
- Explore different Counting apps with free iphone apps and see if you like it before you pay for it.
- Just like trial software for non mobile operating systems, free iphone Counting apps let you explore similar tools before you purchase the more expensive version.
- For those of you looking for particular Counting app specific to a professional decipline search apps by Apps Popular Among Professions.
Counting Apps Users Comments