Free iphone Apps for French
Locate thousands of free iphone/ipad apps for French.
French FREE APPS
By Codesign released on: 2008-10-19T01:46:45Z
This application provides an interface to the free Google Translate API for many languages including Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Keywords: Translator, Translation, Dictionary, Language, "u00dcbersetzung, "u00dcbersetzer, W"u00f6rterbuch, Traduction, Traduzione, Traducci"u00f3n, Dictionnaire, Dizionario, Diccionario, iTranslate, Slovn"u00edk, S"u0142ownik
By Donut Games released on: 2010-10-01T08:09:53Z
* * * OMG! It's free! * * *
We are giving away THREE CLASSIC DONUT GAMES for free during a limited time!
- Cows In Space
- Rat On The Run
- Urban Ninja
Search the AppStore for "Donut Games"
Grab em' all, and TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO HURRY while they're FREE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What's even better than Frenchmen, ninjas and heroes?
A chubby Ninja Hero with a French accent of course!
Join Francois in a wall climbing, roof jumping adventure as a secret agent.
Wrapped in a tight latex suit, he's ready to take on a list of classified missions entrusted him by his agency.
Can you handle the dangerous rope swinging, pole slidning and acrobatics required to survive 40 breath-taking missions?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WHAT REVIEWERS SAY:
- iPild.de: "Gameplay 20 / 20"
- Touch Arcade: "It wouldn't surprise me if I went back and ran the numbers that Donut Games is responsible for more favorable game reviews than any other developer"
- GamePro: Score 4.5 / 5.0 in "App Store Games of the Week"
- Apple: Rated "New & Noteworthy" in iTunes
- Apple: Rated "Hot New Game" in App Store
WHAT FANS SAY:
- "Donut Games hits another one outta the park!"
- "This is an awesome game! Very addictive and challenging! My 6yo loves it too."
- "Another great game from donut games! Fun, addictive, and challenging to get three stars starting at level 3!"
TOP CHART ACHIEVEMENT:
- "Top 25 Games" in 19 COUNTRIES
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Jump, sneak, climb and slide your way through various locations
- 40 classified missions
- TRAINER mode: Ability to play any level in Trainer mode -- Perfect for inexperienced gamers or if you'd like to practice!
- Donut Games' famous 3-star ranking system: Increased replay value!
- Global High Scores: Submit your scores online
- Collectors Icon #23
- EXCLUSIVE: Not available on any other platform than iDevices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- And so much more...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Enjoy another Donut Games release!
By Sonico GmbH released on: 2008-10-21T12:47:47Z
A universal TRANSLATOR for your iPhone!
Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into 52 languages.
iTranslate can now talk! Choose from 43 high quality voices in 16 different languages
iTranslate is the most beautiful translator on the app store. Period!
Send a translated text via Email or post it on Twitter.
Auto detect language
Simply switch languages
Turn Auto Correction on/off
Change the font size
Change the voice speed
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING
iTranslate requires an Internet connection
Text-to-Speech voices are sold separately via InApp purchases
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
By nBit Inc. released on: 2009-07-24T12:53:12Z
Are you a great kisser? Get iFrenchKiss and found out! This app scores your kissing skills based on your actual technique.
With our original proprietary kissing analysis engine, we determine whether
you're a good kisser or not. This is NOT a random "mood sense" app that gives you random results. iFrenchKiss reads your kisses and scores your kissing technique.
iFrenchKiss features a 'French Kissing' test and a 'Smooch' test.
To use the app, you will need to kiss your iPhone/iPod. Use common sense and do not slobber all over the device.
Share with your friends! Use this as an icebreaker! Show off your score and people might want to kiss you!
For entertainment purposes only.
By MindSnacks released on: 2011-02-28T07:37:28Z
**MindSnacks French includes several free levels for your enjoyment! If you like the game, you can upgrade to Full Access to get all 50 levels**
**50% off sale on Full Access upgrade! Limited time only!**
MindSnacks French is a one-of-a-kind language learning game.
It's the most enjoyable and exciting way to learn French!
MindSnacks features six exciting games designed to build essential vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and conversation skills.
Make your way through 50 levels of language content, playing games and completing fun challenges as you go. Every level features up to 25 French words and phrases, each including pictures and matching audio clips from a native French-speaker. The app also includes a unique learning algorithm that uses proven methods of memorization training to make sure you don't forget the material you learn as you progress through the app.
Great for people just starting out with French as well as beginner and intermediate learners!
Six unique mini-games
50 French lessons designed by top-notch Ivy League instructors (Full Access upgrade required for all 50 levels)
1400+ words and phrases to master
1400+ native French-speaker audio clips
Growing library of images to serve as a visual learning aid
Personalized learning algorithms to maximize memorization and retention
23 fun challenges to keep you motivated!
So what's so great about MindSnacks French?
1) MindSnacks offers an innovative way to learn French while playing a series of fun mini-games. Each game focuses on teaching a specific aspect of learning a new language, creating a well-rounded learning experience that goes far beyond just learning basic vocabulary. Watch your character grow in intelligence as you earn points, complete challenges, and "level up" to your next lesson. The in-game challenges, points, and rewards within the app are designed to keep you motivated like no other language program out there! Also you can invite friends directly from within the app so you can compare scores and performance with your friends and classmates!
2) MindSnacks is loaded with content, featuring 50 full lessons and over 1,400 words & phrases, all with matching audio clips from a native French speaker to help you form correct pronunciation! The content ranges from very basic beginner for those with no previous French knowledge, to useful vocabulary and dialogue that even intermediate-level speakers will benefit from.
3) A unique learning algorithm using proven methods in the fields of memory and optimal learning patterns is included within the mini-games to enhance your learning even further. The algorithm is designed to continuously reinforce material from past lessons that may be tougher to retain as you progress through new material, and adapts to your individual performance and needs by focusing more on words that you have difficulty with and less on those that you don't.
MindSnacks is the most enjoyable and exciting way to learn French! Get started with MindSnacks French now!
By Renkara Media Group, Inc. released on: 2009-04-10T07:10:55Z
AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new French words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like FREE French Essentials by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing AccelaStudy French | English.
Join over 4,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,400 professional translations.
Most commonly used French VERBS
SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
Multiple Choice Quiz
Translate any word, phrase, or sentence using the built-in translator. Powered by Google Translate.
All text and audio content is contained within the application. Internet connection is only required for the translator feature.
By Declan Software released on: 2009-02-20T08:00:00Z
Learn over 4400 French words!* -- all with native speaker audio. Includes flashcards and exercises.
* available in the full version.
This is the free LITE version of French Audio FlashCards with free access to the first 6 wordfiles.
The full version includes over 4400 French words and phrases organized into 125 wordfiles -- all with French native-speaker audio.
Features and Benefits:
"u25ca Full version includes over 125 Audio Wordfiles totaling 4400 French words and phrases.
"u25ca Every word includes a French native speaker's audio recording.
"u25ca Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
"u25ca Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
French Audio FlashCards is a foreign language vocabulary learning tool by Declan Software. The French version includes around 4400 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording. Words are organized into approximately 125 WordFiles with each WordFile containing up to 100 words.
The Learning List:
The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the French words in the WordFile - 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users). The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a French word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile. This continues until the whole WordFile is learned.
Words in the learning list should first be Reviewed using the "Review Learning List" option. Then users can move to the Exercises which include the Meaning Exercise, the Word Exercise, the Spelling Exercise and the Listening Exercise. Once all the exercises have been correctly completed, the French word is marked as complete, removed from the Learning List and replaced by a new French word. However, if the user gets one answer wrong in any of the exercises, then all the exercises must be completed again for that one word. This ensures comprehensive learning and retention.
Managing the Learning List:
After a new WordFile is loaded the Learning List size is automatically set to 10. The number of words in the Learning List can be set by adding or removing words to the Learning List in the "Review Words" feature. In the "Task" menu select "All Words in WordFile" and then return to the main page. The select "Review All WordFile Words". As you progress through the words in the WordFile French words can be added to and dropped from the Learning List using the "Add to Learning List" / "Drop from Learning List" button. If you end up changing the number of French words in the Learning List, that number will be maintained as words are learning and dropped from the Learning List, and new French words are automatically added the Learning List to replace learned words.
Loading new WordFiles:
To switch to another wordfile simply press the "Load Another WordFile" button and then select the WordFile you desire from the "Load WordFile" table. The Audio FlashCards comes preloaded with 3 WordFiles - all other WordFiles are downloaded by the application as required using an (WiFi or 3G) internet connection. If a WordFile needs to be downloaded before it can be used it will have a grey icon next to it in the "Load WordFile" table. To start downloading the WordFile simply select that WordFile and then press the "Start Download" button.
Other language versions of Audio FlashCards available on iTunes include:
"u25ca Chinese (Simplified)
"u25ca Chinese (Traditional)
"u25ca Brazilian Portuguese
"u25ca Bahasa Indonesian
"u25ca Greek, Swedish, and Polish coming soon.
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC released on: 2008-11-03T09:34:35Z
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
WordPower - Lite : The Perfect Learning Tool for the Ultra-busy Language Learner
Memorize and master the pronunciation of 1 word a day in minutes, sometimes even seconds!
Are you interested in learning French, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower - Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There is absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning another language just because you're light on time. With WordPower - Lite, start down the road to fluency and the many perks that go with it: greater job opportunities, higher income, broader view of the world, shock and awe unsuspecting friends and family, and many more.
WordPower - Lite Works!
WordPower - Lite is the ideal solution as you learn to read, say and understand essential French vocabulary in just seconds. WordPower - Lite comes with audio recordings of a native French speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation of words and phrases anywhere, anytime. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you!
With 1 word a day, you can memorize and master pronunciation effortlessly!
If you're busy on any particular day, just save the word to you own personalized Word Bank to study at your own convenience. No excuses - start learning and speaking French today!
What makes WordPower - Lite so effective? 6 simple steps.
1. Each day a new word is automagically updated to WordPower - Lite.
2. Memorize the word as you see it in its native alphabet (Romanization where applicable) and English translation.
3. Listen and learn to properly pronounce of the word as you listen again-and-again to a recording of a native French speaker.
4. Record and play back your voice to compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's.
5. Save words and their small audio file to your personal word bank to study at a later time.
6. Use WordBank flashcard function to test all words in the category and quiz yourself.
This application will give you the power to:
- Memorize the meaning of any word
- Master the pronunciation of any word
- Significantly improve reading fluency as you see the written form of each word
- Improve listening comprehension by listening to the pronunciation of each word again-and-again
- Drastically improve pronunciation as you record yourself saying each word
- Master difficult words as you store and easily access them from your own personalized Word Bank
- Challenge yourself with audio flashcards to boost retention
Fast, effective, and fun.
WordPower - Lite FEATURES:
- 1 New Word or Phrase every day for eternity
- Word in Native Alphabet (romanization where necessary) and English definition
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Record and play back your voice to compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's
- Personalized Word Bank: Save words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Word Bank Flashcards with Audio: Instantly review Word Bank entries in Flash Card form
- Custom Flashcard Settings: Easily adjust the text size, card order, and question type to meet your study needs
- Volume Control: Easily adjust volume with slide control
Memorize and Master Pronunciation of 1 Word or Phrase a Day! Words and Phrases Used are Chosen from the most Frequently Used Words in the French language!
1 Word a day adds up fast! Over the course of a year, that is 365 New Words.
One word a day not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower - Full today and get instant access to 2000 of the most Frequently Used words and phrases in the French languages!
By Bizmosis Inc. released on: 2008-11-21T06:51:31Z
*** THIS VERSION IS AD SUPPORTED ***
*** THE ULTIMATE VERSION IS ON ***
*** SALE TODAY FOR JUST $1.99 ***
*** OVER 80% OFF, GET IT NOW ***
Not only does it translate English sentences into foreign languages - it
READS THEM BACK TO YOU IN THAT LANGUAGE!
No pocket dictionary can do that.
Currently there are 5 separate applications in the iTranslate suite and a lite edition to test them out. Each application provides two way translation to corresponding language and each utilize a high quality text to speech female voice.
- iTranslate Spanish ($3.99)
- iTranslate German ($3.99)
- iTranslate French ($3.99)
- iTranslate Italian ($3.99)
- iTranslate Ultimate ($9.99)
- All languages above
- Free inclusion / updates of other languages as we add them.
iTranslate is a great way to:
- Study vocabulary the fun way.
- Have a list of important phrases on hand while you are on vacation.
- Communicate immediately with someone who normally couldn't understand you.
** All this for less than the price of a soft-cover language dictionary!
- Up to 500 characters per translation.
- Unlimited number of phrases.
- Real dynamic text-to-speech translation, these are no prerecorded
phrases that you select from.
- Save favorite phrases for not-connected use.
* For more information please visit. iPhoneTranslate.com
* For language requests and feature additions please contact
* To get translations your device must be connected to a data network.
* You can store your favorite phrases for offline use.
* iPod Touch requires headphones to hear spoken audio.
By 24/7 Tutor released on: 2009-05-02T05:32:57Z
Learn or refresh your French, anytime and anywhere with your own personal language lab.
The FUN way to learn a language!
24/7 Tutor French goes beyond the simple talking phrasebook or flashcard programs, providing a set of engaging, interactive study tools that help you really learn the language. FREE French Tutor Lite Edition (LE) is a fully functional version containing a useful subset of vocabulary and phrases drawn from several of the learning modules in the 24/7 French series.
- NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words
- Priority based optimization system
- Entertaining PUZZLE GAME
- WRITE-IN quiz to test language recall
- Manual & automatic FLASH CARD method
- Self contained, network access not required
- MULTIPLE CHOICE quiz
By wikiHow, Inc. released on: 2010-08-25T02:20:39Z
wikiHow provides the single best guide on how to french kiss anywhere. Collaboratively written by 201 volunteer editors, it contains a wealth of life experience, step by step instructions, tips, and warnings neatly packed into one fun app. You should download it right now.
By WordReference.com released on: 2008-12-06T10:45:24Z
WordReference.com English-French dictionary
WordReference.com Dictionnaire anglais-fran"u00e7ais
Bug makes app not work in IOS 4.3! We are waiting for Apple to approve the fix. Until then, please use WordReference in Safari.
This application provides access to the dictionaries on WordReference.com in a format specifically adapted to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- English-French dictionaries
- French verb conjugator
- English monolingual dictionary
- plus many more dictionaries
- fast and easy access to WordReference.com's dictionaries
- history of recent searches
- nearly all of the features of the online dictionaries including:
- - multiple dictionaries
- - extensive list of compound forms
- - voice recordings of many words
- - access to forums for questions and reference
Please note: The dictionaries are online, not downloaded. Use of the dictionaries requires Internet connectivity.
By Erasmos Inc released on: 2010-04-01T07:33:51Z
Master French Gender Patterns Now!
Still confused about which French nouns
are masculine and which are feminine? Ready
to learn the patterns which will unlock
Look for our Paid Version which
has all 66 patterns.
Look for our 'French Numbers' and
'French Alphabet apps' as well.
It's nice to have this information
all in one place and an entertaining
way of practicing the data.
by thetacat (USA)
Simple but effective (☆☆☆☆☆)
Great little app for learning the rules
and exceptions for noun genders. Nice
attention to detail on having male and
female voices for appropriate genders
- helps me learn. Going to upgrade to
full app now.
by Mlgallen (UK)
Gender is a good tool (☆☆☆☆)
I've been fooling with French for many
years and still appreciated the patterns
of endings related to gender that the
app brings to light.
by St"u00e9phanus (USA)
Showcase for full app (☆☆☆☆)
I didn't realise that there are
(broad) rules for which words have
which genders in French, so am very
pleased to have discovered this app
it does give you a good idea of
what the full application is like ...
by Leeds011 (UK)
What's the easiest way to know the gender of nearly any French noun - even if you've never seen it before? Look at its ending.
This app presents 66 key noun ending patterns, each of which has a typical gender plus all of its known exceptions, however rare the word may be;
it's divided into a Reference and a Practice section.
Please note that this free version, while fully functionally, only contains a 6 patterns, as a sampling; you can easily upgrade within the app to the full version, all for a reasonable price.
☆ Contains over 1400 nouns, each of which may be spoken in the gender-specific voice.
☆ Use the Reference section where each pattern tells its typical gender as well as listing both a good number of sample nouns that follow this pattern, as well
as all known exceptions.
☆ Patterns and nouns are coloured according to their gender, all the better to remember.
☆ Touch any noun in the Reference section and hear it spoken -- in the right voice for the gender
☆ Option to show or hide English translations of any noun -- yet another way to remember the gender.
☆ Practice in three different ways, each of which remembers your answers.
☆ Just starting out? Try the Guided Mode in which the nouns are presented to you intelligently, according to your prior performance.
☆ Feeling more confident? Go for the Random Mode where any noun can be presented - even if you've never seen it before.
☆ Want to focus on a particular pattern? Then do so: you can practice with the nouns of any pattern whose link will even be coloured according to how comfortable you are with it.
Download this app now and start to develop this important reflex.
See a video tutorial at: video.learnfrenchgender.com.
And visit us at support.learnfrenchgender.com
By Marty McDonough released on: 2009-04-15T02:05:35Z
Now over 2,000,000 downloads of Odyssey Translator.
Just featured in the New York Times.
Thank you to all of our customers.
Over 210 categories in the paid version including:
Taxi, Bus, Train, Ferry, Money, Numbers, Time, Emergency, Medical, Pharmacy, Car Rental, Shopping, Clothing, Airplane, Airport, Parking, Hotel, Food, Drinks, Hot Drinks, Breakfast, Dessert, Ordering, Map Questions, Navigation, Transportation, Communication, Problems, Solutions, Alphabet,
Payment Options... over 100 more.
The free version is a sample of the system.
Language Learning at the Speed of Sound.
Speak another language today!
Odyssey Translator is dedicated to making you a confident traveler, even in the places you've never been.
100% resident on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
No Wi-Fi or data connection required.
We offer more native voice translations than any other translator.
Look at our file size, we offer more quality native voice translations than any other translator in iTunes.
Tested by travelers and teachers around the world to bring you powerful results:
Real voice translations to guide you.
Easy-to-use learning system.
iPhone style user interface.
Dynamically build your own phrases and sentences.
Create more than 100,000 phrase combinations.
No other translator empowers you to make your own sentences!
Hear translations and learn words instantly.
Languages Available NOW!
Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Ingl"u00e9s
Coming soon: Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Greek
Every combination of these languages and more!
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC released on: 2009-02-10T03:58:54Z
*** This is a fully functional version of Pocket French limited to 1 lesson. ***
*** Looking to upgrade to the full version? Have a look at the new Pocket3 instead to get access to new lessons as they're published: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket3-french/id332469617?mt=8 ***
Not Even Apple Imagined a Developer Could Do THIS with an Application!
Introducing the ultimate language learning application
Are you ready to master a language on your iPhone or iTouch in just minutes a day?
You are about to experience the evolution of language learning! Never before has learning a language been so fun, fast or easy. You'll be speaking French within just minutes of the very first lesson, and our interactive language experience will keep you engaged and locked in! The progress you make with Pocket French Lite will utterly shock and amaze your friends, family, colleagues, and teachers.
How effective is Pocket French Lite?
Pocket French Lite gives you ALL of the benefits of a state of the art language lab right on your iPhone or iTouch. It's like having a state-of-the-art language lab in your pocket!
Actually, that statement is not entirely honest. This application is even better than a language lab!
Better than a language lab? You're joking, right?
Actually, we're not. In a language lab, you don't get two expert teachers to personally walk you through the pitfalls and pleasantries of mastering French. With Pocket French Lite you do. With the material a language lab presents there is no accountability for the material taught. With us there is.
What else do you get in just one application?
-Fun and engaging storylines to keep you wanting to learn more - You get it!
-Multiple voices to expose you to different speaking styles - You get it!
-Detailed explanations by your own Personal Teachers - You get it!
-One tap of the screen line-by-line audio of the dialog - You get it!
-A Review Track to practice and master lesson specific vocabulary and phrases - You get it!
-A Vocabulary List with audio playback and voice recording features - You get it!
-Vocabulary Flashcards and Sample Sentences with audio and translation - You get it!
-Detailed lesson notes including a grammar point and cultural insight - Yep, You get that too!
All of these incredible features in just ONE interactive application equals one thing: RESULTS.
Pocket French Lite is the fastest, easiest and most fun way to master French Guaranteed!
With Pocket French Lite you'll rapidly master listening skills, reading, speaking, pronunciation, and even vocabulary, phrases, and grammar! You'll quickly improve on EVERY aspect of language learning making this a complete package! This application will have you speaking from the first lesson, and reading and conversing after just a few more.
- Lesson Description detailing the background of the lesson and the grammatical focus
- Main Audio Track (approx. 5-7 minutes). Listen to the lesson dialog and master the vocabulary and grammar point as your two expert teachers guide you through the lesson
- Line-by-Line Audio to master listening comprehension and understanding of the dialog
- Review Track (approx. 2 minutes). Master lesson specific vocabulary and phrases
- Vocabulary List. Master the vocabulary and pronunciation with the voice recording tool
- Vocabulary Flashcards. Quiz yourself on vocabulary and phrases from the lesson
- Expansion Sentences with audio to reinforce sentence structure and introduce new words
- Grammar Point. Detailed explanation of the focal point of the lesson written by expert teachers
- Cultural Insight to increase your talking points and knowledge when speaking with French speakers
Get this application now and start speaking French instantly!
There are more than 300,000 iphone/ipad apps for just about any category you can think of including French you looking for.
We belive for every paid French app out there there is a equivalent free French app that can be downloaded from itunes free of charge. If you do not like that app you can always uninstall it without paying for it or worring about losing the money you paid for app you do not use.
Try out the free French apps to see if you like it before purchasing the more expensive versions of it.
- There are thousands of iphone developers daily release free iphone apps.
- Explore different French apps with free iphone apps and see if you like it before you pay for it.
- Just like trial software for non mobile operating systems, free iphone French apps let you explore similar tools before you purchase the more expensive version.
- For those of you looking for particular French app specific to a professional decipline search apps by Apps Popular Among Professions.
French Apps Users Comments